VSSJ DINNER at the BURLINGTON COUNTY COLLEGE CULINARY CENTER
Monday April 6, 6pm
1 High St, Mt Holly NJ 08060
Join VSSJ for a special dinner, prepared by BCCCC culinary students!
Diners will have a choice of 5 appetizers, 5 entrees, and 2 or 3 desserts (all vegan).
Seating from 6pm to 6:45pm (please note that arrivals after 7pm may not be served).
Please contact us by 3/29 regarding gluten-free and other options.
Pre-payment is required by Sunday March 29.
VSSJ members: $22; Non-members: $25. Please register at http://vssj.com.
For more info, please contact us at email@example.com or 609-848-VEG1 (8341). Tentative menu:
1st course-pick one
- Carrot curry soup with tarragon oil
- Bibb and endive salad with tomato and green apple dressing
- Wedge salad with pickled cucumbers and carrots; white balsamic vinaigrette
- White bean dip with homemade pita
2nd course-pick one
- Smoked portobello with quinoa and asparagus
- Deep fried tofu with soba noodles and vegetables
- Curried vegetables with basmati rice
- Barley risotto with black beans, cilantro, jalapeno, lemon zest
- 3 bean chili with vegan corn bread
3rd course-pick one
- Fresh Berries with mint, vanilla simple syrup, lemon zest
- Coffee granita
- Canteloupe soup with lime zest
There are plenty of gluten free options!