What’s Going on in the Plant-Based World – Week of 01/17/21
- Sprouts Farmers Market, and VSSJ Business Member, has launched its own brand of high-protein vegan burgers under the company’s Butcher Shop label. Read more.
- While not a full-time vegan, Duchess of Sussex Meghan Markle has a fondness for plant-based meals. Here are 9 Meghan-approved vegan recipes to try this Veganuary. Read more.
- The Philadelphia Inquirer has rounded up the best vegan takeout and delivery options right here in our Philly/South Jersey area. Read more.
- 10-year-old Amira Ashley from Vancouver runs her own vegan flavored lip gloss line, Boujee Vegan Girl. Since launching the line about two months ago, Amira has sold hundreds of glosses to kids and adults alike. She hopes to be an inspiration to other young girls and boys to chase their dreams regardless of age, race, or gender. Read more.
- Restaurant review platform Yelp recently released a list of the top vegan and vegan-friendly restaurants in each state within the USA. Read more.