What’s Going on in the Plant-Based World – Week of 03/21/21
- Making the case for why price parity between plant-based and animal-derived meats is a more effective tactic in making overall changes to the global food system than relying on human changes of heart. Read more.
- Meet Lucas Bradbury, the entrepreneur behind vegan fried chicken chain Project Pollo. His mission is to put Chick-Fil-A out of business with plans to open 100 locations by 2024. Read more.
- According to an analysis conducted by UK-based vegan gum company Chewsy, videos posted to social media platform TikTok with hashtags related to veganism have been viewed over 8 billion times. Read more.
- Whole Food Market has teamed up with meditation platform Headspace and IGTV for a cross-platform recipe and guided meditation series. Read more.
- One Green Planet investigates whether almond butter really is all that better for you than peanut butter. Read more.