What’s Going on in the Plant-Based World – Week of 09/26/21
- Dandies is launching a fluff version of their popular vegan marshmallows. Read more.
- An illustrated guide to eight vegan dishes you just have to try right in Philadelphia. Read more.
- Some thoughts on getting adequate Vitamin D as a vegan. Read more.
- Volvo has announced, starting with the C40 Recharge model, all the company’s electric vehicles will have animal leather-free interiors that are made with ethical and sustainable materials. Read more.
- The Mid-Autumn Festival, also known as the Mooncake Festival, is observed throughout East and Southeast Asia, and is regarded as the second-most important holiday after Lunar New Year. Here are 6 recipes traditionally eaten during this time, veganized. Read more.