What’s Going on in the Plant-Based World – Week of 12/19/21
- Joanne Lee Molinaro, aka “The Korean Vegan” on social media, was recently featured in a video segment on PBS’s arts and culture series CANVAS. Read more.
- VegNews rounds up 6 of the top vegan food news stories making headlines this week. Read more.
- Treehugger takes a deep dive into rice, offering a vegan’s guide to this global staple that is estimated to constitute 1/5 of the world’s total calorie intake. Read more.
- No Whey! is setting up shop in NJ. The popular vegan candy brand is set to open a brick-and-mortar location in Howell Township on 12/21. This will be a soft opening through 12/23, with plans to open more regularly after the holidays. Read more.
- Didn’t make it to the Plant-Based World Expo in NYC? Here is a run-down of the best 11 vegan foods featured at the Expo. Read more.