What’s Going on in the Plant-Based World – Week of 07/10/22
- VegNews rounds up the best vegan food news of the week. Read more.
- VegNews has scoped out 11 great vegan deals to shop on Amazon Prime Day. Read more.
- Chef Charity Morgan recently released Unbelievably Vegan. Here are a few recipes from the cookbook featured in an interview with Ebony. Read more.
- NPR delves into why more nonwhite Americans are eating less meat by talking with vegan activists of color. Read more.
- Belse, New York City’s largest vegan restaurant, is now open. The upscale vegan brewpub is approximately 11,000 square feet large with seating for almost 200 diners. Read more.