What’s Going on in the Plant-Based World – Week of 07/31/22
- VegNews rounds up the best vegan food news of the week. Read more.
- India is introducing vegan food regulations nationwide for the protection of both consumers and manufacturers. Read more.
- Vox investigates why Germans are eating less meat. Read more.
- Inside UC Davis’ Bodega Marine Laboratory, where the mission is to save the white abalone from extinction. Read more.
- A study published in Neurology has found that eating high amounts of ultra-processed food is associated with a higher risk of dementia. Read more.