What’s Going on in the Plant-Based World – Week of 08/21/22
- VegNews rounds up the best vegan food news of the week. Read more.
- Tofutti is rebranding after 40 years. Still vegan, the company is changing its look to keep up with the growing vegan food movement. Read more.
- Did you know that Brazil produced over 438,000 tons of black beans in 2021? Tasting Table looks at the history of this humble bean. Read more.
- The Girl Scouts are introducing a new “sister” cookie to the Thin Mint for the 2023 season — vegan-friendly Raspberry Rally. Read more.
- Check out this easy recipe for DIY no-sodium vegetable broth mix, courtesy of the Vegetarian Resource Group. Read more.