What’s Going on in the Plant-Based World – Week of 09/11/22
- VegNews rounds up the best vegan food news of the week. Read more.
- Panda Express has launched a vegan spin on its popular Orange Chicken. “Beyond the Original Orange Chicken” is available at all 2,300 locations and is made with Beyond Meat and a honey-free sauce. While slated to be a limited-time offering, here’s hoping Panda Express decides to make it a permanent option! Read more.
- Starbucks’ seasonal favorite Pumpkin Spice Lattes are back, but they still aren’t vegan. Vegetarian Times rounds up some tasty alternatives with plenty of autumnal spice to try instead. Read more.
- Merriam-Webster just added over 350 words and phrases to its dictionary, including several related to the environment and vegetarianism, such as “greenwash” and “oat milk.” Read more.
- Tasting Table takes a look at cabbage, including answering the question of whether red or green cabbage is more nutritious. Read more.