What’s Going on in the Plant-Based World – Week of 10/02/22
- Here are 7 Latinx-owned vegan businesses to support during Hispanic Heritage Month, which is celebrated annually between September 15th and October 15th. Read more.
- Meet Benzii Diaz, an Afro-Latina entrepreneur on a mission to make Philadelphians healthier. Her company, Bodied Mealz on Wheelz, combines personal training with food delivery that specifically caters to gluten-free, vegan, and food allergy-driven diets. Read more.
- An interview with Sonya Gomez, founder of Plant Based Meals, a thriving vegan Latinx company based in San Diego. Read more.
- Make it Dairy Free curates a list of over 45 vegan recipes inspired by Hispanic culinary traditions. Read more.
- VegNews rounds up the best vegan food news of the week. Read more.
Add a Comment