What’s Going on in the Plant-Based World – Week of 11/06/22
- November 1st was World Vegan Day. Celebrate all year long with these ten recipes inspired by global cuisine. Read more.
- Here are six great vegan sources of beta glucan, a type of fiber that helps both heart and gut health. Read more.
- An interview with the Jazzy Vegetarian herself, Laura Theodore, award-winning jazz singer, podcaster, and host of the long-running PBS series. Read more.
- I Could Never Go Vegan is a new documentary made by vegan brothers Thomas and James Pickering that explores common myths about plant-based diets. Read more.
- VegNews rounds up the best vegan food news of the week. Read more.