What’s Going on in the Plant-Based World – Week of 11/27/22
- PETA has launched the Vegan Wool Challenge Award, which promises a $1,000,000 prize to the first person or company that develops a convincing alternative to sheep wool. Read more.
- An interview with Antonio Alderuccio, one of Britain’s top pasta chefs, and the secrets behind his award-winning gluten-free and vegan dishes. Read more.
- Meet Toby the turkey, the star of PETA’s holiday campaign. Read more.
- UK Prime Minister Rishi Sunak has appointed vegan Meera Vadher as Head of Environmental Policy. Read more.
- VegNews rounds up the best vegan food news of the week. Read more.