What’s Going on in the Plant-Based World – Week of 01/08/23
- Meet Fuah!, the plant-based foie gras that is selling out across Spain. Read more.
- Tabitha Brown has debuted a new collection with Target, her third with the company, and it is a veritable vegan foodie paradise. The 34-item collection features food items, meal prep supplies, and kitchen appliances, all under $8. Read more.
- Forbes has rounded up 13 best new foods to try for Veganuary this year. Read more.
- Bon Appetit highlights some of the fast food industry’s biggest innovators working right now — independent Black vegan chefs. Read more.
- VegNews rounds up the best vegan food news of the week. Read more.
Add a Comment