What’s Going on in the Plant-Based World – Week of 05/21/23
- Looking for some vegetarian fare that isn’t carb-heavy? Here is a week of vegetarian dinners without pasta. Read more.
- Taking a closer look at the Dublin Declaration. Read more.
- A recently published study suggests there may be even more health benefits to eating watermelons than previously thought. Read more.
- May is National Hamburger Month. Celebrate with these vegan burger brands you can find in the grocery store. Read more.
- VegNews rounds up the best vegan food news of the week. Read more.