Valentine’s Day is just over a week away. Looking for ideas on how to celebrate this year? Whether you are planning a day of solo self-care, or an intimate evening with someone in your bubble, VSSJ has you covered! Belong is a round-up of all different ideas.
Enjoy, and Happy Veggie Valentine’s Day from VSSJ 🙂
- The Vegetarian Resource Group’s listing of where to purchase Vegan Chocolate Online for Valentine’s Day. Read more.
- Here is PETA’s guide to what Valentine’s Day candies are not vegan and which are. Read more.
- Sustainable gift ideas to make 2021’s Valentine’s Day more eco-friendly. Read more.
- Try some DIY and make your own vegan candles. Read more.
- Give the gift of education, outreach and support to the vegans, vegetarians, and veg-curious in your life with a VSSJ membership today. The benefits are many, and your donation is tax-deductible. Read more.
Green Your Valentine’s Day
- 14 Eco-Friendly Ideas for a Sustainable Valentine’s Day. Read more.
- Tips from the Sierra Club. Read more.
- Pebble Magazine‘s Guide to having an eco Valentine’s Day. Read more.
- The Honest Consumer has ethical and sustainable gift and activity suggestions for everyone in your life from Galentine girlfriends to furry friends. Read more.
- The Beet’s guide to choosing the perfect vegan wine. Read more.
- Minimalist Baker has an ULTIMATE Valentine’s Day Recipe Round-up. Read more.
- 40+ Romantic Vegan Valetine’s Day Recipes collected by The Green Loot. Read more.
- Chocolate Covered Katie is known for her healthy spin on dessert. Here are 25 chocolate recipes perfect for Valentine’s Day, or every day, that are actually good for you! Read more.