What’s Going on in the Plant-Based World – Week of 04/10/22
- The Vegetarian Resource Group rounds up the top sites to find vegan candy for Easter. Read more.
- VegNews has released the winners for the 2022 Veggie Awards! Check out the full list and see if any of your favorite vegan people, places, and products made the cut. Read more.
- Van Leeuwen Ice Cream, a Brooklyn-based brand that offers many vegan options, has opened a second Philadelphia location at 115 S. 18th St. Read more.
- Ireland has officially banned fur farming, becoming the 15th country in the EU to do so. Read more.
- Here are 17 sheet pan sides dishes perfect for a weeknight supper. (Please note: while all recipes in this article are vegetarian, at the top of the article there is a link to a chicken recipe.) Read more.