What’s Going on in the Plant-Based World – Week of 06/12/22
- VegNews rounds up the best vegan food news of the week. Read more.
- How familiar are you with nightshades? Should you eat them or avoid them? Forks Over Knives delves into the research. Read more.
- Hangry Planet recently opened up in San Francisco. The 24-hour convenience store offeres vegan snacks, as well as a gas station, immersive virtual-reality car wash, and live music. Read more.
- VegNews rounds up a list of vegan cakes you can conveniently pick up in the grocery store. Read more.
- Vegetarian Resource Group‘s Nutrition Advisor Reed Mangels, PhD, RD, has been selected as the recipient of the 2022 Excellence in Community and Public Health Practice Award, which will be presented by the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics at the Food & Nutrition Conference & Expo in October. Read more.