What’s Going on in the Plant-Based World – Week of 10/04/20
- For the first time ever, a Michelin-starred restaurant is offering plant-based meat on its menu. London’s Hardwood Arms is offering a vegan scotch “egg” wrapped in THIS plant-based bacon. Read article.
- Top Chef stars Carla Hall and Spike Mendelsohn have launched “Plant Your Vote,” a social media campaign that encourages Americans to share plant-based recipes while inspiring them to register to vote in the upcoming November election. Read article.
- New research out of France suggests a vegan diet is safe for kids. Read article.
- Actress and vegan activist Pamela Anderson partners with vegan meat brand The Very Good Butchers to boost awareness of plant-based diets. Read article.
- Kiss the Ground, a Woody Harrelson-narrated documentary being hailed as a climate “game changer,” is now streaming on Netflix. Read article.