What’s Going on in the Plant-Based World – Week of 05/15/22
- A study conducted this spring by Vylinx has found that Americans, particularly Gen-Zers, support increasing the price of meat to lessen support for the animal-based food industry. Read more.
- An interview with the folks behind Sho Farm and Sanctuary, located in Vermont. The farmers’ philosophy works with rather than against nature and sets the farm apart from most modern agricultural systems. Read more.
- VegNews has rounded up all the vegan food news happening this week. Read more.
- Actor and animal rights activist James Cromwell made headlines this week by gluing himself to a Starbucks counter in protest of the upcharge for non-dairy milk. Read more.
- Fungi instead of meat? Meet the microbial meat alternatives available now. Read more.