What’s Going on in the Plant-Based World – Week of 07/03/22
- VegNews rounds up the best vegan food news of the week. Read more.
- Dairy-free milkshakes are now available at all 220 Smashburger locations. Read more.
- Renewal Mill, a brand focused on upcycling ingredients, has teamed up with Miyoko’s Creamery to make a cookie that fights food waste. Read more.
- Taika Waititi-led animated short “Save Ralph” has won the Grand Prix for Good award at the Cannes Lions Awards. The film recounts the experiences of a rabbit who is a lab test subject. Read more.
- Ex-CEO of Tyson Foods, Inc. Dean Banks, has joined Shiru — a plant-based biotech startup — as an advisor. Read more.