What’s Going on in the Plant-Based World – Week of 08/07/22
- VegNews rounds up the best vegan food news of the week. Read more.
- The Chicago Sun Times on the rise of pea-based plant protein. Read more.
- Bosh cofounders Henry Firth and Ian Theasby recently stopped by TODAY to show off some easy plant-based cooking, featuring recipes for jackfruit wings, fries, and a skillet brownie. Read more.
- Cracker Barrel Old Country Store, a restaurant chain known for its decidedly not vegan menu, recently added plant-based sausage as an option at all 600 locations. The backlash has been swift and vocal from some consumers, and the drama highlights larger issues within the food system. Read more.
- Keep this list of the best 27 vegan foods available at Trader Joe’s handy for your next shopping trip. Read more.